- Increased safety requirements for personal protection
- With liquid-filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations (model 233.30)
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industries, power engineering and also water and wastewater technology
- Safety version with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of EN 837-1
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance
- Completely from stainless steel
- Scale ranges from 0 … 0.6 to 0 … 1,600 bar
- This high-quality Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed especially for increased safety requirements within the process industry.
- The use of high-quality stainless steel materials and the robust design are geared to applications in the chemical and process engineering industries. Thus the instrument is suitable for liquid and gaseous media, also in aggressive environments.
- Scale ranges of 0 … 0.6 to 0 … 1,600 bar ensure the measuring ranges required for a wide variety of applications.
- WIKA manufactures and qualifies the pressure gauge in accordance with the requirements of the EN 837-1 European standard in the “S3” safety version. The safety version is made up of a non-splintering window, a solid baffle wall between measuring system and dial and a blow-out back. In the event of a failure, the operator is protected at the front side, as media or components can only be ejected via the back of the case.
- For harsh operating conditions (e.g. vibrations), all instruments are also available with an optional liquid filling.