- Robust design and ingress protection IP54
- For gaseous, dry and non-aggressive media
- Medical, vacuum, environmental, laboratory technology, for contents measurement and filter monitoring
- Zero point setting in front
- Case from stainless steel
- Special connection location on request
- Low scale ranges from 0 … 6 mbar
- The model 612.20 capsule pressure gauge is based upon the proven capsule measuring system. The capsule measuring principle is particularly suitable for low pressures. On pressurisation, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
- The case and the bayonet ring are made from stainless steel. The material of the process connection is a copper alloy.
- The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to this high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
- For mounting in control panels, the capsule pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a surface mounting flange or with a triangular bezel and mounting bracket.